November Beauty Favorites!


The end of the month is here again, that means monthly favorites! So here are some things I have been loving in the month on November. Some are some newer products I may not have mentioned yet.



Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm

I received this little beauty from work and have been absolutely in love with it this month! I never realized how dehydrated my eye area was until I started using this twice a day. The fine lines are less prominent and my concealer applies much easier and looks more natural under my eye. If you're in the market for a hydrating eye cream that helps with anti-aging, save up and get this one! This retails for $65 at Ulta and Sephora.




Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation

My go to foundation for my long days at school and at work has been this one! The Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation is a full coverage foundation that leaves a natural finish to the skin and comes in a huge variety of shades. This is perfect for those of us with acne scars or things we want to cover up on our faces. Plus I find that it doesn't break me out and lasts a good 10 hours before wearing down. I highly recommend this foundation! This retails for $37 at Estee Lauder counters.



bareMinerals Mineral Veil 

I received this setting powder through work this month and I couldn't be happier that I finally hopped on the Mineral Veil love bandwagon! I love setting my concealer underneath my eyes with this powder. Its very finely milled and doesn't irritate my skin. This comes in a variety of finishes for any type of power you may need. The original veil, seen here, its a light pinky beige. I highly recommend this if you're having a hard time finding a powder that doesn't emphasize your fine lines. This retails for $21 at Ulta and Sephora.



Physicians Formula 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum in "Ultra Black"

One of my staple eye liners in my collection is this pen style eyeliner from Physicians Formula. I have extremely oily eyelids and this style of liner is one of the few that doesn't smudge onto my eyelids as the hours go by. I get a precise and opaque line without any mess. It's available in three shades, and retails for between $9.69 and $10.99 at Ulta and other mass retailers. If you love a cat eye or just love lining your eyes, definitely pick this up!!



Essence 3D eyeshadow in "Irresistible Vanilla Latte"

I raved about this product in the past, and I've fallen in love with this eyeshadow all over again this month! This 3D eyeshadow by Essence in "Irresistible Vanilla Latte" is a beautiful shimmery duo of a beige champagne and creamy ivory shades. The kicker is that I love using this shadow as a dramatic face highlighter! I'm all about the dramatic highlight! If you don't love a really noticeable glittery highlight or shadow, this may not be for you, but if you do, pick it up! It retails for only $3.49 at Ulta! FULL REVIEW HERE.



Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish in "Breakfast In Bed"
And lastly, one of the newest nail polishes I picked up this month is "Breakfast In Bed" by Rimmel London in the Rita Ora Collection. This bright light minty green is a gorgeous color to wear in the Spring time, but I have loved wearing it this month for a bright pop of color. The shade does need 2 coats to reach total opacity, but I found that it didn't chip until the 4th or 5th day. These polishes retail for only $1.50 at mass retailers! See the Full Collection HERE.

Comments