Review: bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in "Get Ready"

bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in "Get Ready"

I finally got a second bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick! Like my first bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie lipstick review, this one is also a deluxe sample size, not the full size. These lipsticks retail for $18 and can be purchased at Ulta, bareescentuals.com, and any counter or store that carries the full bareMinerals line.

The shade I have is "Get Ready". The color is a medium rosy pink. I found the color not streaky, patchy, or difficult to apply to my lips. The color was pigmented without being overly opaque and obnoxious. This color will look great on any skin tone from the very fairest to darkest of skin tones.




These lipsticks have a pleasant peppermint scent to them, which I don't find overpowering or too much.

The texture is smooth and glides easily to the lips. The natural shine finish leaves a shiny but not overly glossy finish to the lips so there is almost no need for a gloss on top.


"Get Ready"
Marvelous Moxie Lipstick

bareMinerals


The formula of these lipsticks is amazing. It feels moisturizing, soft, and makes your lips look and feel healthy and not dry. I have not experience any break outs or irritation to my lips from this formula.

"Get Ready"
Marvelous Moxie Lipstick

bareMinerals


My only gripe is the lasting power of these lipsticks isn't the best. Because of the slippery texture, the color lasts about 3 hours before I noticed fading on the center of my lips. I find the color starts to fade around the center of my lips and I'm left with a ring around the edges of my lips after 5 hours.

I definitely recommend picking up this color! Especially with the holidays coming up! If you don't want a bright bold red lip, this is a perfect color that gives your lips some added definition and drama. Only negative is I wish the color lasted longer. But, it's paraben-free!


NEED IT!
4.5/5

Comments