February Makeup & Beauty Favorites

February Makeup & Beauty Favorites

The month of February has come and gone, it certainly felt like the shortest month of the year. There is quite a bit of pink in my favorites this month, I blame Valentine's Day. I've been obsessed with pink and rose tones ever since.

So let's get started!





StriVectin Intensive Illuminating Serum

I received this serum from work and at first I wasn't sure about it. The word illuminating worried me because I have oily skin. I was worried for nothing. This serum is formulated to diminish dullness, even out skin tone, and lessen the look of dark spots and imperfections for a lighter and more even complexion! Perfect for me who has lots of acne scarring and pigmentation issues. I love using it day and night! The full size, 1 fl ounce, retails for $89 at Ulta and the StriVectin Website.

StriVectin Intensive Illuminating Serum




L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation

One of the newest foundations to hit the drugstore, the L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation is the perfect long wearing foundation! It's medium to buildable coverage, easy to apply, and helps control oil throughout the day. However, this foundation is not a flat matte, it looks quite natural on the skin. Check out my Full Review HERE. This foundation retails for $14.99 at Ulta and around $12.99 at mass retailers. 

L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation




Napoleon Perdis Color Disc in "Amazon Jungle"

I received this powder eyeshadow from work when Napoleon Perdis was being phased out from my local Ulta. This single eyeshadow is a medium peachy pink with small silver sparkles. But don't let the sparkle fool you, the sparkle does not show up on the eye. I have been obsessed with using this shade as a transition and blending shade on my eye looks! It is gorgeous! The texture is very smooth and isn't blotchy. This eyeshadow retails for $25 at the Napoleon Perdis Website and the Neiman Marcus Website

Napoleon Perdis Color Disc in "Amazon Jungle"


"Amazon Jungle"
Color Disc
Napoleon Perdis



NYX Cream Shadow in "Pinky Beige"

I have featured this gorgeous sparkly cream shadow in many looks this past month, and for good reason. This light neutral pink gives off a highly metallic shine to the lids! For a more in-depth look, check out My 2014 Makeup & Beauty Favorites. I would not recommend using these cream shadows under powders, only as a topper. These retail for only $5 at the Sleek Hair Website and other online retailers. 

NYX Cream Shadow in "Pinky Beige"


"Pinky Beige" on the lids




It Cosmetics No-Tug Waterproof Gel Eye Liner

I had received an email from Ulta for a free deluxe sample size of the It Cosmetics No-Tug Waterproof Gel Eye Liner. I picked up the shade Black-Brown. I had heard mixed things about this liner, but let me tell you, this is the most long wearing and no smudge liner I have ever tried! This lasts all day on my lower lash line without ever transferring or smudging! The Black-Brown shade is the perfect cool dark brown color to emphasize the lower lashes. Plus its a twist-up pencil so no need for messy sharpening. This pencil is available in 10 shades and retails for $22 at Ulta, the It Cosmetics Website, and QVC.

It Cosmetics No-Tug Waterproof Gel Eye Liner


"Black-Brown"
No-Tug Waterproof Gel Eye Liner
It Cosmetics




Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color in "Mauve Outta Here"

And last but not least, I picked up shade "Mauve Outta Here" when Wet n Wild was 40% at Shopko. This shade is a medium cool toned pink. Not sure where they got Mauve. The color is intensely pigmented and the color lasts a good 6 hours before I needed to re-apply. The color is great for every day and I think anyone could wear it. The formula isn't too drying on the lips and if you love pink lipsticks, I think you'll love this shade. This lipstick retails for only $1.99 at mass retailers. 

Wet n Wild "Mauve Outta Here"


"Mauve Outta Here"
MegaLast Lip Color
Wet n Wild

Comments