Ulta Haul! Featuring Physicians Formula, 100% Pure, Almay

Ulta Haul
Ulta Haul

This week at Ulta, ALL Physicians Formula, Almay, Revlon, and Maybelline are 40% off! As an added bonus, all red tag clearance items were an additional 50% off last weekend! So you know I had to pick up a few new things!


All of the times you'll see here were either on sale or on clearance. I also used coupons from Almay and Maybelline that saved me another $5! Note, you can always top manufacturers coupons with Ulta coupons. 


Let's get started!


First we'll start off with the 40% off items, since these will be available at all Ulta locations.




Physicians Formula Argan Wear Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil

I have been a longtime lover of using oils for your hair and skin. This new product to the Physicians Formula Argan Wear line claims to be 100% pure argan oil. This can be used on the face, hair, body, and nails to improve skin brightness, tone, texture, and elasticity. It's paraben and fragrance free! Pure argan oil is difficult to find so this is an amazing deal for the drugstore! This retails for $14.99 but is on sale this week at Ulta for $8.99.

Physicians Formula Argan Oil


Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Face Powder

I've been on the hunt for a new full coverage powder for my face, and I've heard great things about this one from the Mineral Wear line. This powder is talc-free and has an SPF 16 for added sun protection! The product claims the "Minimalistic formula helps reduce irritation & breakout." I'm hoping this will be similar to the Laura Geller Balance and Brighten Foundation (Review HERE). I will let you guys know! I got the shade Translucent, the other shades had parabens, I'm hoping the new formulas won't have parabens! This retails for $13.99 at Ulta and is on sale for $8.39.
Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Face Powder



Almay Get Up & Grow Waterproof Mascara

I've spoken many times on this blog about my love for the Get Up & Grow Mascara. This mascara is one of my favorite for giving my lashes added volume and length without looking clumpy or flaking off throughout the day. The brush is a nice hourglass shape that helps to get in to the inner and outer lashes. I always get the waterproof formula to help hold a curl. If you get anything from Almay, get this! This retails for $8.49 at Ulta and is on sale for $5.09.

*If you got this week's Sunday newspaper, check the Smart Source flyer for the $4 off Almay coupon!

Almay Get Up & Grow Mascara



100% Pure Vanilla Bean Shower Gel

I've been slowly gathering up 100% Pure products to add to my collection. They're ingredients are all natural with certified organic ingredients. Very non-toxic! I purchased the Body Cream in Vanilla Bean and it has a slight sweet vanilla scent without smelling fake. This was on clearance for $7.49 down from $15. With the additional 50% off, the final price was $3.75! This is available on the 100% Pure Website for $15


100% Pure Shower Gel



CoverGirl Bombshell ShineShadow in Gold Goddess

This was my one purchase that I made purely because the final price was so cheap. The CoverGirl Bombshell ShineShadow is a shimmering cream shadow topper. I love these types of formulas that will even more shine to my eyes! The shade I have here is Gold Goddess, a warm gold. The original price was $8.99 and is on clearance for $4.49. With the additional 50% off, the final price was $2.25. I used a P&G $1.50 off CoverGirl coupon to bring the price down to $0.75!

*If you have this week's Sunday newspaper with the P&G insert, and you have an Ulta nearby, definitely try to find this!

CoverGirl Bombshell ShineShadow


Comments