Amazon Beauty Haul


Amazon Beauty Haul


I recently talked about the Best Places to buy Green Beauty products, and I totally forgot to mention Amazon! 


While the prices of items may at times be higher than if you purchased directly from the company's website, many times you'll find the prices to be lower and if you have Amazon Prime, like I do, you'll receive free shipping.


All of the items purchased are Cruelty-Free and Vegan!


Let's get started!





$13.95 (4 oz)


While normally I purchase my facial oils at my local Co-Op, I could not pass up this amazing value! Most facial oils are around $15 for only 1 ounce, this one is 4 ounces! 


Rosehip oil is great for revitalizing and moisturizing the skin. The only downside I've seen so far is that there is a distinct yellow color and odor to this oil, but once I massage it really well into the skin, the color and smell dilutes. I'm really hoping this product isn't expired!


The product is Cruelty-Free, Vegan, and 100% Organic, however there is no USDA Organic label.






$12.95 (4 oz)


This essential oil was also a great value per ounce, so I decided to bite the bullet and purchase the huge 4 ounce size. 


I personally love the benefits of tea tree oil on my acne prone skin. It helps clarify and rid my face and body of existing acne and keep future acne at bay. There is a distinct scent to this oil, so if you're sensitive to scents, you may not like this oil.


The product is Cruelty-Free, Vegan, and 100% Natural, so I'm guessing this oil is not organic. 






$18.80 (50 ml)


I kicked traditional aluminum deodorants to the curb a long time ago. They're full of harmful ingredients that I do not want absorbing into my skin.


However, finding an aluminum and natural deodorant that is effective is very difficult. Most wear away after 3 to 4 hours and I end up smelling the rest of the day. 


The Lavilin 72 Hour Plus Deodorant Sticks have saved my life. They keep smell at bay for almost 24 hours! While the ingredients are not the best, they do contain Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance, until I find a natural deodorant that helps control odor all day, I will continue to re-purchase these.


These Deodorant Sticks are aluminum and paraben free, Cruelty-Free, and Vegan. The prices and availability does change. 






$7.99 (12 fl oz) **Add on Item Price


Witch Hazel makes an excellent substitute for traditional facial toners! In the past I was using the Rosewater scent, but by eliminating the added fragrance, I think my skin looks less irritated and blotchy. 


The witch hazel does not leave my skin feeling stripped of it's naturals oils or dried out. I would recommend this product to anyone---oily skin, mature, sensitive, dry, anyone would benefit from it's calming and pH balancing properties.


Make sure to grab an Alcohol-Free version of witch hazel, otherwise the alcohol is only stripping your skin. 


This product is Cruelty-Free, Vegan, and Gluten Free.






$25 (1 oz)


After receiving a sample of this eye cream in a 100% Pure order, I immediately knew I wanted to purchase the full size---I know, I know, it does happen. 


This product has a pleasant scent (not artificial), and blends in very easily into the skin. The skin around my eyes stays moisturized throughout the day and plays well with any cosmetics I have on top. It contains rosehip oil to nourish, and green tea and green coffee to de-puff and brighten the eye area.


A full review is coming shortly. This product is Cruelty-Free, Vegan, and Gluten Free.





What new products have you guys been picking up?! 





Comments