REVIEW | OPI Nail Polish in "Bubble Bath"


"Bubble Bath"



I love giving myself a french manicure, so for a base color I wanted a pinky toned beige. I found one opinion in the permanent collection by OPI.


Let's get in to the review!





OPI "Bubble Bath" is a matte light pinky beige. It has a very thin consistency, and is very very sheer. While I do find it good for doing a french manicure, I would never wear this on it's own, it's too sheer. However, it is very easy to apply to the nails.



"Bubble Bath"
2 Coats


"Bubble Bath"
2 Coats


"Bubble Bath"
2 Coats




If you're planning to use this only for a french manicure, I'd say go ahead pick it up. But if you're looking for an every day natural color for your nails, I'd choose something else from the line.


Needing 3 coats of any nail polish just to get a good opacity is too much for me. OPI retails for $9 at Walmart, Target, Ulta, and Salons.


LEAVE IT!
3.5/5






Comments