REVIEW | OPI Nail Polish in "Incognito in Sausalito"


"Incognito in Sausalito"


OPI released this polish with the San Francisco Collection for Fall/Winter 2013. As far as I know it is not yet available in the permanent collection.


OPI retails for about $9 at Ulta, Target, Salons, and other stores that carry the brand.


Let's get in to the review!





This polish is a very deep cool toned navy blue, almost black. In fact, when I wear it, most people think it is black. It's completely matte without any shimmer or metallic effect.



"Incognito in Sausalito"
2 Coats




This color would be be suited for the Fall or Winter because it is so dark. It would be a little too dramatic for Spring or Summer. Not saying you can't rock the dark polish for Summer!


The formula is very opaque, even with one coat. But as usual I recommend two coats for true opacity. The formula is good consistency, not too thick or runny. It leaves a very beautiful shine to the nails, which I love. This doesn't chip on me, so it's staying on until I take it off.


I highly recommend picking this up if you can.


NEED IT!
5/5





Comments