July 2014 Makeup Favorites!

This is my first beauty monthly favorites post and I'm so excited to show you guys what I've been loving for the month of July!


This is a popular video on Youtube, I hope to keep doing these monthly favorites every month from now on. Let's get started.




Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Lip Moisturizer SPF 15 

I picked this lip balm up at Ulta for $2.99. I needed a new lip balm with SPF for the summer and I must say I am in love with it! Its very moisturizing and creamy on the lips and doesn't leave that nasty white line around my inner lips that most lip products do. It has a very faint scent that isn't noticeable on the lips. It's completely clear when applied to the lips. And it's paraben-free!





Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Luminous Liquid Bronzer

I purchased this at the beginning of summer thinking it would add a nice bronzed effect to the skin when I wasn't wearing makeup. I don't find it bronzes my skin too much, but I do mix it in with my foundation and it adds some subtle shimmer and shine to my skin that looks so beautiful!!! Every time I mix it in with my foundation I get compliments on how great my skin looks. I highly recommend picking this up if you still can, it is limited edition for the summer but is available at Estee Lauder counters for $28.50. This is also paraben-free! (Full Review HERE)




Victoria's Secret Nail Polish in "Backstage"

I found this nail polish on clearance for $2.50, as Victoria's Secret is no longer carrying cosmetics, sad! This is a pink almost rose gold glitter polish with fine pink glitter and some larger darker pink round glitters throughout. I have used this on its own, which is pretty but not as pretty as using it as a glitter top coat! Oh my God its the most beautiful top coat over a nude nail polish! If you can find this still, pick it up! Otherwise I'm sure there are dupes out there by OPI or Sally Hansen.





Essence Mono Eyeshadow in "Vanilla Milkshake"

This eye shadow is only $2.49 at Ulta, quite the steal already. But I actually use this as a facial highlighter. And when you apply this white champagne shimmer effect eye shadow to the tops of the cheek bones, it looks like heaven just shined down on your face, it's THAT pretty! It isn't chalky or glittery. This is a new shade so you should be able to find it at your local Ulta. And despite what the Ulta website says, this shade is paraben-free!





NYX Wonder Pencil in "Light"

I purchased this nude shade pencil when NYX was 40% off at Ulta and while I wasn't sure exactly what to use it for, I've found my favorite way to use it is to shape my brows! It's the lightest shade available and it's light enough for my skin tone to actually highlight my brows. Most other drugstore nude shades are still far too dark. It's inexpensive plus it's paraben-free, check it out! (Full Review HERE)


Comments