August 2014 Beauty Favorites!

This summer has really flown by! This month was my birthday month so I got a few new goodies to try! Here's my beauty and makeup favorites for the month of August!






Prestige Total Intensity Eyeshadow in "Hocus Pocus"


I picked up this single shadow by Prestige at the end of July from Ulta for $8.49. I am absolutely loving it! The pigmentation is insane and I love the duo chrome finish of this shade! I've received many compliments when I've worn this. I'm definitely going to pick up a couple more shades! These are quickly becoming my favorite shadows ever! Full review HERE



Sinful Shine Nail Polish in "Alfresco"


My newest nail polish addition and my favorite to wear this summer is this bright periwinkle blue from the Sinful Shine collection by Sinful Colors! These are found only at Walgreens and are only $1.99! The color is just so beautiful and I find it lasts just as long on my nails as some OPI polishes. Full review HERE



Essence "Sweetheart" Silky Touch Blush


Sadly this blush shade was discontinued from Ulta this summer. "Sweetheart" is a very light neutral pink that I wore when I had absolutely no idea what blush I should wear. It just goes with everything! If you find this shade on clearance at your local Ulta and you're fair skinned, pick it up! Full review on these blushes HERE.



MAC "Blankety" Lipstick


I purchased my very first MAC lipstick this month, this one to be exact, and I absolutely love it! It's my perfect nude whether I'm wearing a subtle or a dark smokey eye look. It's creamy, very opaque, and looks beautiful on the lips. I definitely will be purchasing more of the amplified creme finishes in the future. Full review HERE



Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat


Throughout the months of June and July, I ran out of this top coat, and right away I knew I needed it back! My nail polish would not last longer than a couple of days without it, and there was no shiny finish to my polishes! While it is a little pricey, $9.95 at Ulta, it is well worth it. It's the perfect fast drying top coat to any nail polish. 

Comments