Beauty Products I Regret Buying!


I've recently had some bad luck with eyeshadows, whether the color was wrong or the formula I didn't care for. I have purchased many items that I regretted and thus returned, so here are some products I have accumulated over the years that I still have and regret purchasing!




Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette


Every raves about the quality of Urban Decay eyeshadows, and being that I love cool toned shadows, I thought I would love this palette. But sadly, all of the mid toned shades tend to look the same on my eyes and the they have some major fall out, which is a no no for me. For $52 I could have purchased 5 MAC eyeshadows that I love instead. Save your money, go for a different palette from a different brand. 



MAC Eyeshadow in "Amber Lights"


I love MAC eyeshadows. My draw back here is the color. The warm copper color doesn't look good on my skin tone. I also thought it would pop with a bit more color intensity than it does, even with a base underneath. Just underwhelmed by the hype around this shade. These pan refills retail for $10.



Estee Lauder Maximum Cover Foundation


I noticed recently that Emily Noel from Beauty Broadcast uses this to cover up her skin discoloration, and I thought I'd give my two cents about this foundation. I love it for its amazing high coverage, which is why I purchased it in the first place, it covered all of my acne and acne scarring so I didn't need a concealer! It wore all day and made my skin look flawless. However, even the lightest shade was too dark for me, and come to find out, there is bismuth oxychloride in it that makes me break out in cystic acne, which did happen when I wore this. So, I love it, just don't love what it does to my skin.



OPI 3-in-1 Base Coat, Top Coat, & Strengthener


I was in the market for a new base coat for my nails, and I originally liked this product, which is why for $12.95 I kept it. But after some time I noticed my nails began to peel and as a top coat it did absolutely nothing to prevent chipping. If I could return this product I would, but I can't so I will use up the rest. Do not purchase this product, it is absolutely horrible to your nails! Full Review HERE.


Comments