November Beauty Favorites


November Beauty Favorites


Now that the crazy long Thanksgiving Holiday is past us, it's time to get in to the Monthly Favorites! I have several new items I have been loving to use this month, not just makeup but a few skincare items too.


I hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday!


Let's get in to my November Favorites!




LORAC POREfection Mattifying Primer

$32 (1.7 oz)
Ulta, Kohls, LORAC Website


Finding a primer that works for your skin type is probably one of the hardest aspects of makeup. The past few weeks have been very cold and very dry here, so even though I have oily skin, my foundation has not been applying as smoothly as it could be. The LORAC POREfection primer has a silicone consistency that has really helped my foundation apply easier and last longer.

If you're looking for a primer that helps fill in your pores and help even out your skin texture, this is a great one to try. Plus, it contains salicylic acid to help prevent acne. However, if you don't like silicone based primers, skip out on this one.



LORAC POREfection Mattifying Face Primer




Pur Minerals Afterglow Illuminating Powder

$23.50 (0.28 oz)
Ulta, Kohls, Pur Minerals Website
Full Review HERE



One of the newest highlighters to my collection is the Pur Minerals Afterglow Illuminating Powder, and it is quickly becoming my favorite! 

This highlighter is a light beige ivory color with a slight shimmery pearl finish. This color is not a high metallic finish like the Anastasia Beverly Hills or the BECCA highlighters, but that's what I love about it. It looks natural but still has a sheen that can be built up, and when paired over a creme highlighter, it looks like you have sunshine beaming across your face! Absolutely gorgeous! 


However, as it only comes in one shade, if you have a deep skin tone, this may not work for you.




Pur Minerals Afterglow Illuminating Powder




Pacifica Aquarian Gaze Water Resistant Mascara

$13.99
Target, Pacifica Website
Full Review HERE

If you frequent my blog, and have read my mascara reviews, my lashes are quite stubborn. They never hold a curl unless the mascara is waterproof. 

This mascara is no joke you guys, it is a natural mascara that is water resistant, but it does not flake, transfer, or smudge at all throughout the day! For those long days where you need your mascara to hold up for over 12 hours, you need this mascara. I had to work through the night on Black Friday and this is the mascara I wore. 

If you're looking for a long-wearing natural looking mascara, you should definitely give this one a try!




Pacifica Aquarian Gaze Water Resistant Mascara



Dermalogica Clear Start Oil Clearing Matte Moisturizer SPF 15

$25 (2 fl oz)
Ulta, Dermalogica Website


While normally I use only natural and organic skincare products, I really needed a good matte finish moisturizer over the summer and was looking to replace a primer with a matte finish moisturizer. 

The Dermalogica Matte Moisturizer is a great moisturizer for those who need a non-irritating moisturizer that will help control shine and acne. It has a pleasant sweet smell to it, and blends into the skin very easily. It doesn't sit on the skin or leave a white cast to the face.

The SPF 15 is great, it could be better, but I won't complain. I highly recommend this moisturizer if you have normal to oily skin and need a moisturizer with SPF for daily use. 





Dermalogica Clear Start Oil Clearing Matte Moisturizer




Murad Intensive-C Radiance Peel

$55 (1.7 fl oz)
Ulta, Murad Website 



If you've followed my blog this year, you know how much I love the Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Full Strength as a facial peel. I will not use any other peel on my face because nothing else seems to work.

The Murad Intensive-C Peel doesn't do enough for my face, but what I love it for and what I have been using it for is a body scrub. I use about a quarter size amount and apply it directly to my chest area to help really deep clean my skin. Your neck and chest area is often exposed to makeup and sun, so why not deep clean that area too? 

The peel doesn't feel tingly or too intense, and I can notice a difference after I use it, the texture on my skin is smoother, and my pores look cleaner. I highly recommend this if you're looking for a body scrub if you suffer from body acne or have sun spots. 




Murad Intensive-C Radiance Peel


I hope you guys had a great November, what did you love this month, tell me in the comments!






Comments