January Beauty Favorites | Cruelty-Free + Vegan




The end of January is here, you know what that means....Fifty Shades Darker is 2 weeks away! Just kidding, though I will be seeing it when it releases. This month's favorites feature a few new products and some old favorites.


All products mentioned are Cruelty-Free, Vegan, and all but one are non-toxic.


Let's get started!





Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil Light


I received a sample of this Argan Oil from Sephora---fully not intending to use it---but wow I am glad I did! This oil feels very lightweight on the skin and leaves your skin feeling moisturized all day without feeling sticky or oily. I was wearing this for a few days with some highlighter and blush for a no makeup look for work.

Looks like I may be looking for a new Organic Argan Oil!

$16-96.00, Sephora





Acure Brightening Facial Scrub


You know you love a product when you actually look forward to using it every day. I use this product 3 to 4 times a week always before my facial cleanser. The rough granulated texture is fantastic for ridding my skin of excess dead skin cells that can clog pores and cause your skin to look dull and unhealthy. I highly recommend this clean exfoliator for all skin types except sensitive.

$9.99, Target (Review)





Pur Cosmetics Afterglow Illuminating Powder


While not completely non-toxic, this pressed powder highlighter is perfect for those with fair skin tones! I have been wearing it non-stop this month to really make my skin looking glowing and radiant. The highlighter has soft texture that doesn't emphasize pores or rough texture and lasts all day.

I love pairing this with the Tata Harper Very Illuminating Cheek Tint to make the highlight really pop.

$25, Ulta (Review)





The All Natural Face Vegan Mineral Eyeshadow in "Peach Ice"


Normally I am not a fan of loose powder eyeshadows, but "Peach Ice" by The All Natural Face has restored my faith a little bit. The color is a light peachy pink with a high shine metallic finish. If you're not a fan of the shimmer or metallic finishes, you will not like this shade. The color is opaque and applies easily to eyes without lots of fallout. Unlike the Silk Naturals loose shadows, this color did not lose its intensity once applied to the eye.

The color is darker in swatch than it appears on the eyes. 






Eco Tools Perfecting Blender Duo


The new beauty sponge duo from Eco Tools features one traditional size sponge for foundation and one smaller sponge for more precise details or smaller areas such as concealer and powder. I have been loving to apply my liquid and cream foundations with the larger sponge---both damp and dry. I will say, I'm not a fan of the smaller sponge as it is more dense and less bouncy.

I'd say if you have to choose between this and the Real Techniques Beauty Sponge, I prefer the shape of the Eco Tools. The round bottom makes the application faster and easier.

$9.99, EcoTools & Ulta





Thrive Causemetics Infinity Waterproof Lash Adhesive


One would think it would be easy to find a non-toxic Vegan and Cruelty-Free eyelash glue---such is not the case. BUT, that was until I found the Thrive Causemetics Infinity Waterproof Lash Adhesive. This waterproof formula has a nice brush tip applicator to apply the glue directly to your false lashes for a quick and easy application. I find that this does not break apart throughout the day and when it comes time to take off my false lashes, the glue does not tear out my real lashes.

I highly recommend this false lash glue for anyone, especially if you're vegan or need a latex free option!


Take $10 off your first Thrive Causemetics order with this link: http://thrivecausemetics.refr.cc/6TS353J





Comments