Best & Worst | Bite Beauty


Best & Worst | Bite Beauty


Today's post is all about Bite Beauty, specifically the best and the worst from the brand. Bite Beauty is sold exclusively at Sephora, and is a Cruelty-Free company. Their products do contain carmine and beeswax so they are not Vegan.


Bite Beauty formulates their products without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, and is made with food grade ingredients.


I have tried just about every formula that the brand carries, and while I have not tried every shade, I think I have a pretty good idea of I would recommend to you guys and what products I would skip on.


Let's get started!



(Click the shade for swatches and reviews)



WORST




Lush Fruit Lip Gloss 

  • All Shades
Amuse Bouche Lipstick





Ehhhh....Good, But Not Must Haves





Matte Creme Lip Crayon








BEST





Amuse Bouche Lipstick






What you need to know....


The deeper shades perform best in terms of pigmentation and staying power.

The Amuse Bouche formula is hit or miss.

The glosses are terrible.

The Matte Creme Lip Crayons have the best staying power around.





Comments