July Beauty Favorites | Cruelty-Free


July Beauty Favorites | Cruelty-Free


The month of July has come and gone, and as fast as Summer arrived---it's quickly dwindling down. This month's favorites are my everyday staples. Every product on this list with the exception of the Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick is Vegan.


As usual, all of my favorites are Cruelty-Free. 


Let's get in to my July Favorites!




$22, $45


This combination has been my everyday foundation routine. With a thin layer of the 100% Pure Foundation set and buffed in with the Alima Pure Pressed Foundation, the result is a high medium coverage foundation that looks flawless for over 6 hours on my oily skin!


The color match is perfect for those with fair neutral skin tones, and if you have trouble with your foundation melting away during the hot Summer months, this combo, or either foundation, will be perfect!


Both options are Cruelty-Free and Vegan.









$8.99, $18.75


If you follow me on Instagram, you'll probably have noticed I stick to the same smokey eye---Honeybee Gardens "Porcelain" on the lid, "Canterbury" in the crease, Red Apple Lipstick "Espresso" on the outer third of the lid, "Black Magic" to deepen the outer v, and finally Honeybee Gardens "Daredevil" on the upper part of the crease to warm up the look.


While every other beauty obsessed person is hoarding warm toned eyeshadows, my go-to shades are cool tones. These single shadows are fantastic for throwing into a Z-Palette and using shades that you love. They're amazing quality, great pigmentation, and when worn with a primer and cream base, last all day on my oily eyelids.


All shades are Cruelty-Free and Vegan.



Clockwise From Top: Red Apple Lipstick "Black Magic", HBG "Porcelain", "Canterbury", "Daredevil", RAL "Espresso"





$28


L'Oreal recently acquired It Cosmetics, and while It Cosmetics will remain Cruelty-Free, I do not think I will be purchasing It Cosmetics products in the future due to this partnership between the companies. That is just my personal views on it, you guys are free to make your own.


Before the acquisition, I purchased this beautiful brush from Ulta, the only location that currently carries It brushes. The angled blush brush is made entirely of synthetic fibers, no animals harmed, and applies blush PERFECTLY to my cheeks! I find that I have to use less product, and the blush appears more natural and blended than with previous brushes.


The brush has a hefty weight to it, and the bristles do not shed. Definitely a terrific quality brush if you're in the market for a new blush brush!



It Cosmetics Live Beauty Fully Brush #227





$26


The newest line of lipsticks from Bite Beauty, the Amuse Bouche formula is highly pigmented, and very moisturizing! The shade "Gazpacho" is the perfect blue toned red.


This particular shade lasts over 8 hours on the lips with light eating and drinking. It does not bleed, skip, or becoming patchy throughout the day. The color is very bold so I like to wear this shade with simple light neutral eye looks.


I do not recommend this formula if you're looking for smudge or transfer proof lipsticks.


This formula is Cruelty-Free, but is not Vegan.



Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in "Gazpacho"


Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in "Gazpacho"





$13.95


This last product actually started out as a fail. When I received this rosehip oil from Amazon, I thought it had gone bad. It had a terrible smell---and it was straight up orange! Then after receiving an email from the company, they explained that that was how the product is supposed to be.


While I am still not a fan of the smell, or the slight yellow tint this gives to my skin, it has really improved my overall complexion! My most recent acne scars have faded significantly, and the uneven pigmentation I have as a result of my acne has improved as well.


I find that a little bit goes a long way. I only dispense 6 drops to cover my entire face. I use it morning and night following my serum as my moisturizer. This would also be a terrific product to add into your current moisturizers and creams!


I would recommend this if you have severe acne scarring, discoloration, or sun damage. However, if you know you're sensitive to smells, or you have a porcelain skin tone, this oil may be too much of a hassle to work with. You could very well end up looking orange if your skin tone is very fair.


This product is Cruelty-Free and Vegan.



Radha Rosehip Oil





What products did you guys love this past month? Leave your product recommendations in the comments!





Comments